Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Best Buddies

I did this layout for a challenge on Scrap N Chat that required journaling. That's not typically a challenge for me since I journal on most layouts!
I feel like I could have added more to this layout  but I didn't know what it was...so I left it alone!


I used 4 different fonts on this one.

I layered circles on top of circles.

I added the ribbon to give it a little extra texture. 

This circle says kindred spirits...that would defantly describe the relationship that Mr Gulley has with our sweet grand daughter Shani.




Thanks for visiting my blog today!!






8 comments:

Madeline said...

Great page about their special relationship!

Tammy said...

Great page and wonderful photos. Love how you documented them.

Laura B said...

Great double page. Very special memories indeed. (Laura www.whosthischick.com)

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Sweet page! :)

Patricia said...

Very sweet page!

Amy said...

such a sweet layout!

Alyssa said...

Aw, those photos are adorable! And I so love what you did with this layout. Beautiful work.

Arlene said...

Beautiful layout Julie! Love the simplicity of it! :)