Sunday, May 13, 2012

Rebuilding

Remember at the first of the year when my shelves fell off the wall and the wonderful Mr Gulley put them back up for me! Of course I got pictures of him hard at work and then playing Vanna White! LoL!!

I am part of a scrap booking group called Scrap N Chat and each month they post challenges and for this layout the challenge was to use 3 opposite colors on the color wheel. Here's a picture of my color wheel and I used the little orange triangle pointing to the green, pink and turquoise.


Here's the layout...




I chopped up this bling embellishment and added some little red gems to mimic flowers. I had to balance the red for the chipboard piece "your the best."





Thanks for visiting my blog today!!





5 comments:

Patricia said...

Nice two pager! I like the colors you chose!

TracieClaiborne said...

Wow - great layout!!!! I really like the design!

Cynthia Lloréns said...

This is my first time in here and I love evrything !!!
This is such a perfect double pages!!!
I love all the details..look gorgeus !!!!
Have a wonderful day and a perfect week!!
Big huges and kisses
Cyndi

Tracy said...

Great layout, Great design, colour choice and subject.
I love the photo of your hubby when has completed the hanging of the shelves...he looks so happy with himself, so cute :)

Alyssa said...

Very nice layout, and lucky you to have a handyman! :)