Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Tough Guy

This is a layout done for a challenge on Scrap N Chat, it called for using a white background and I just layered up paper from there. These are photos of my son playing around with his stepson, his niece and his wife. He always wants to be a tough guy but really he's a softy!

The paper had the superhero word already on it and I added some extra chipboard words and flowers and that heart is a sticker.

buddies is chipboard and the title sticker, the little ticket and saying are stickers that are popped up.

I just love these chipboard words, they have been in my stash forever!




Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

7 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

Love it, great mix of papers and great design!

Blessed Ladybug said...

klove itthanks for sharig....

Mary Pat Siehl said...

fantastic 2 pager!!

Penny said...

Great layout, and he must be a sweet guy, you should be proud! Love Penny

Michelle McClure said...

What a great layout with so many action photos!

Kim Dellow said...

LOL! Great LOs! Great fun! Kim

Nirupama said...

love the chipboard words and the quote. So fun!