Saturday, July 21, 2012

$10 a Month Club A Little Birdie Told Me Happy Birthday May

This is a card we made in June at my friend Audrey's CTMH $10 a month club playgroup. Audrey is super talented and comes up with the best ideas to use our stamps!

Each month she has a card or a little project for us to make  for free if we order $10 worth of CTMH product. I just love getting together with the other ladies at her house each month!

Another wonderful part for me is that I got picked as the hostess of the month for July, so I got to order lots more stuff that I would not normally have ordered.

 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

3 comments:

Penny said...

I love this card and what a great idea for a club! love Penny

Jennifer Grace said...

Aw, too cute, I love that the birdie has a hat on! x

scrappymo! said...

Very nice. I love going to those type of club classes...You always get something completed:)