Tuesday, July 3, 2012

3 boys and a girl

This is another layout using an AD sketch! Did I mention that I love that girls sketches? I sooo do, they are such an awesome starting point!

May CKC layout 3 / kit 1 

This is a layout from our family reunion last summer. The grey title letters are kind of washed out, but I couldn't peel them up once they went down, so the title is there to stay. I wish I had added a little blue to the page now that I'm looking at it more closely, oh well...it's done right!










I love using my plain washi tape for journaling!



Thanks for visiting my blog today!

2 comments:

Ali said...

I really like the more muted colours against the vibrant photos :0) Well done you for doing a double page I just can not get my head around them!!

Ali said...

I really like the more muted colours against the vibrant photos :0) Well done you for doing a double page I just can not get my head around them!!