Sunday, July 29, 2012

brothers

I love when I get to use scrap paper on layouts, it makes me feel like I am getting my monies worth from the paper. That being said, the sketch at Stuck this month lent itself to getting the most out of your scraps.

July CKC kit 2--Layout 8

I love all the circles on this layout! I used scraps for this one except the piece in the upper right corner and the smaller piece just to the left of it. Those are both from the basic gray paper I put in my kit. As you can tell I mixed in some stickers, brads and buttons to complete this layout.

I didn't want to use the orange letters here, the only ones I have enough of to make a title for this layout so I used some more of my scrap paper to cut a title with the Studio font on my revolution.

Here's a close up of the basic gray circle paper and the back side of it as well.

Here's the bottom of the right side.

Here's the bottom of the left side.



Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

7 comments:

optimisticfascination said...

Very cool LO... I love all the circles too!

Rather Crafty said...

Very cute! Love how the circles theme is repeated everywhere and the expression on one of the brothers face! LOL :)

Fawn said...

Great family photo. I love how the circles link everything together. Nice job!

scrappymo! said...

The full circles and the cut out circles really draw everything together. Great layout!

Lisa said...

love the circles. I forget how good they look when used in a harmonious design like this. great job!

S said...

Great circle work - interesting and balanced. I could never manage that. Nicely done.

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

Always a bonus when you can use up scraps! Its like finding paper to me! Great job here.