Thursday, July 5, 2012

family memories

This is my final layout for kit 1. I used leftover paper and embellishments from it while working with other kits but as for  making more layouts primarily from this kit, nope it's done. I had most of the side 2 papers left; when I initially pulled the kit together I wanted to have a few more options so I counterfeited the back sides but it was never my intent to use every bit of those papers. I got a grand total of 9 pages from this kit which I am totally happy with!

May CKC layout 5 / kit 1

I added some stickers to this kit only because I really didn't have the right color alpha stickers to make a title.


I'm glad I finally got to use some of these buttons. I've had them in my stash forever and I think I've thrown them into nearly every kit I have put together since I first started visiting CKC.
I'm heading over to the CKC blog to check out this months inspiration kit. I can't wait to put another kit together using my stash! It's just being able to use them right now....hopefully life will slow down in a couple of weeks and I will be able to get some scrapping done!



Thanks for visiting my blog today!

5 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi Julia, thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog.
I like the way you tied ribbon to your buttons here. I have never seen that before. Very dear.

sutty said...

Great page I so need to have a go at putting kits together for when I go places too - well done for finally using those buttons too :)

sutty said...

Great page I so need to have a go at putting kits together for when I go places too - well done for finally using those buttons too :)

Sandy Ang said...

Love how you do double pages and multiple photo LOs!

scrappymo! said...

This has an Allison Davis feel to it. i think it is just such a nice layout. You got a lot of layouts from your kit!