Thursday, July 26, 2012

Family

Here's the first 2-pager I've done with this kit, of course its an AD sketch, I just love her sketches! I can get soo many pictures on a layout! Of course this layout isn't in the order I made it, but oh well, I'm up to a total of 5 layouts and 6 pages made so far with this kit.

 July CKC Kit #2--Layout 4

I used an Allison Davis Sketch from her #8 sketch book, it's a 5 photo sketch.These are not the best photos of our family meal time but I would rather have these than none at all. I did add some photo corner stickers to the photo that is in portrait position, I consider that my main photo since my father in law is the patriarch of the family.
As you can tell I went light on the embellishments on these layouts but I did take some time to do some hand stitching on the butterfly trails.

Not lots of layering here because the photos are so busy.

Close up of the butterfly trail in the upper left page.
Close up of butterfly trail on the lower left page.
Close up of butterfly trail on lower right layout, a bit of bling leftover from kit 1 and a popped up title sticker.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

5 comments:

sutty said...

Super double page I love all the stitching and all the photos you have on your page...I need to do some 2 pagers and stick lots of photos on too - so thank you for the inspiration :)

Laura said...

Great dbl page layout. Colors go well with the photos. Thanks for sharing.

scrappymo! said...

Great 2 pager. I often like to get lots of photos on my page too. i find Sd sketches are the best for that!

Laura Kindle said...

Really nice layout, and I love the fact you got so many pictures on there. The stitching adds a lovely detailed touch too. I need to try using a sketch and stitching on a layout soon. I've never tried either one. Thanks for the great ideas!

S said...

What a doubly lovely layout - the butterfly trails are wonderful.