Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy Little Girl

I made this layout based on a sketch from Sketch~N~Scrap, it's one of my new sources of inspiration! I have spent years and years making 2 page layouts and just recently (last 3 months) I have made more 1 page layouts than I have ever made. For some reason, I feel free...I still like to make layouts that coordinate by using the same papers but I don't necessarily need to make 2 pages at the same time. KWIM?
July CKC Kit 2, Layout 6

So here is the layout, I used lots of little bits and pieces down the right side, the photos were supposed to be smaller, but I just couldn't cut them down any more than what I did!

Here's a close up, I used lots of the chipboard pieces from my kit and even some brads and buttons too.

I layered up some heart stickers on the blue chipboard piece and used a little chipboard heart by the word tiles little. You can also see I used ribbon under the photos to fill some of the space there. I love how I've been able to make more and more words by making little tiles with the mixed alphas in this kit and what was left over from kit 1.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

9 comments:

Pamela said...

Fabulous layout! Great job! :)

Amy said...

Love all the bits and pieces and what sweet photos!!

Erin said...

Just love all the bits and bobs you have used down the side!

NinaSt said...

Cute pictures! Love it!

Alinor said...

cute cute cute layout and baby girl! love the embellishments on the right side!

Kelly said...

Awww Julie, that is sooo adorable!! Love your title and the photos are just precious!! Fantastic job! :)

Lisa in Texas said...

Precious photos! I like the larger pics and how you made the sketch fit your pics! Great title work too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this week!

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

I LOVE all the bits and pieces down the side! Wonderful layout!

S said...

Great page - those bits and bobs along the edge rock! And I'm off to check out that sketch site you keep using - must be a gold mine over there. TFS.