Friday, July 20, 2012

July CKC Kit #2

I'm actually starting with the leftover of July CKC Kit #1, you can see the entire kit here before I cut it all up! I left the stickers and embellishments in the basket for kit #2 and I will probably use some of those paper scraps as well. I didn't add any scraps to this kit but I might go back and pull some additional ones to use, just depends on how creative I can be with what I already have.

Leftover paper.

Leftover embellishments, I even kept the packaging from one of the bling pieces I used.

Leftover stickers.


Kit #2

Kit #2

Cardstock is CTMH and Bazzill, patterned paper is BG, Scrap Within Reach, Making Memories, MME, Crate Paper, Cosmo Cricket, the Paper Studio and Scenic Route.

Heidi Grace designs by Fiskars, Scenic Route and Paper Studio.

Stickers are CTMH and Heidi Grace designs from Fiskars.

I used 3 more journal bubbles from Scenic Route, chipboard pieces from BG, random buttons and flowers from my stash, the yellow ribbon and measuring tape ribbon are from my stash, 2 rolls of washi tape, floss is from DMC and the wood look embellishments I punched out of wood-grain paper.

Rather than buttons I mixed random chipboard embellishments with some buttons to take the place of the button card.

Kit #2--Add On

Here's the add on kit for Kit #2.

Cardstock is from CTMH and patterned paper is Basic Grey and MME.

A journal card cut out sheet that I found free on the internet, another book page from the television repair manual, bits of bling from Paper Studio and MME, butterflies from Jenni Bowlin Studio, 2 more rolls of BG lacy tape and a random roll of paper tape. I threw in some misc. brads that I had left over from different projects.

I threw in some random bits of ribbon from my scrap jar, some blue metal bits from CTMH, random white buttons and 2 frames from MME.


Kit #2 & Add-on
plus the remnants of Kit #1 & Add-on

Here it is all together in my box/basket.


I super excited to dig into this kit and finish it off!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

9 comments:

Tammy said...

Have fun with your kits! I see some fun things to work with! :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Looks like a fun kit to create with!

Fawn said...

I enjoy seeing how you put your kits together. I'm inspired.

scrappymo! said...

I think you are going to have lots of fun with this second kit.
I used to play along each month but have stockpiled a few kits and do not want to dismantle them as I love how they turned out. I just need to actually use them!!! LOL

Christina said...

Lots of good stuff in there to work with! Can't wait to see what you create!

S said...

Well, congrats on using up most of your first kit and putting together such a nice second one. You certainly are ambitious this month. I recognize a lot of those papers - and even some of that chipboard. It all works together nicely. Scrap on.

Debbie P said...

Oh, I love your kit! I tried putting together a kit once, and it intimidated me too much. I think I only got pp's gathered & I quit.

Chipper said...

That is some kit! I look forward to seeing how you use it all. Looks very yummy!

Tara O said...

2nd kit???? Go YOU!! I have just mostly finished off my kit. I have cardstock and embellies leftover...a couple of scraps.

Great kit BTW