Monday, July 16, 2012

July CKC Layouts 1, 2 & 3

From the CKC kit I put together for July I made a total of 14 pages, of those 6 are double page layouts. Here is the link to my original kit posted on July 12. I had put the kit together days and days before posting it and had started making layouts already. I will also add that I added 2 extra pieces of cardstock to finish off this kit.

Layout #1
I used a sketch from Sketch 'n Scrap as the starting point for this layout.

Here is just a close up of the cluster on the left side of the page along with the washi tape, I layered all 3.

I used the book page from my add on kit to make my title background, I love the title of the chapter.

I used one of my new stamps here and did a little stitching under it to make it stand out more.

Here's a close up of the sprayed on background.


Layout #2
For this layout I used the little black letter stickers on leftover white paper to mimic little alpha tiles. I also cut out the paper to make the Polaroid mats.

Here's a closeup of the washi tape I put down on 3 of the 4 corners of the orange paper.

I used a couple of word stickers here and then another bit from the add on book page. I just love some of the stuff that is written on that page!

I didn't mean for this to be sideways but for some reason I couldn't get photobucket to let me turn it. I just wanted to show a close up of the left side embellishment cluster.

You can't really see it too well but this is a close up of the blue glimmer mist that I splattered on the lower right and upper left corners.


Layout #3
for this layout I started with an AD sketch, from book #8 it's a 6 photo layout.

I splattered tattered angles ink on both sides of the layout, I also scattered some bling. I cut out the bottom corner of the journal paper with the decorative images on it and stamped on the title phrase.

I also used a border stamp and stamped with the green ink along the bottom of the turquoise paper.

For the journal square I stamped the word blessed.

I cut out all different size pennants to go across the top of the page. I also added the photo corner to the main photo of this layout.

Well that's it for today, I will post more layouts on Tuesday.



Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!


10 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

What gorgeous layouts! Love your stamping on the first one! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch N Scrap!

Melissa said...

Such fun layouts, I really love the background stencil you used on the first one!

laura said...

ow you were busy. I like all the layers and you used washi tape too. The spray mask hexagon pattern was cool.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love the stamping on the first layout! great job!

super layouts

Kelly said...

Hi Julie!! *big wave* :) LOVE the hexagon masking on the first layout and what you did with the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month!! :)

scrappymo! said...

Some great layouts here! Some have that nice Allison Davis feel...
Great job.

LCSmithSAVED said...

Thanks for the inspiration - I have been feeling very flat with my kit this month & you have reminded me that I was going to go out of my box & create!

Izzy Anderson said...

You did a wonderful job with these - stamping too!!

S said...

Great work, I like the details you added with misting and stamping. Nicely done.

Chipper said...

These look great! I love the misted background on the first one and the banner on the last one.