Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July CKC Layouts #6, #7 & #8

We are on day 3 of my layout reveals, I will have 1 more day after this. In the meantime, today I have 3 single page layouts to share. Here's a link to my original kit for July.


Layout #6

This layout was inspired by Laura @whosthischick.com I really got use out of all the scraps I had in my add on kit.

I sprayed the base of the layout with the hexagon mask and the blue glimmer mist.

Here's the left side of the layout and all the layering there.

Here's the title cut out of turquoise cardstock with my quickutz.

Close up of the right side with the  sprayed on hexagon shapes.


Layout #7
This layout was inspired by the sketch challenge over at the CKC blog. I really love how it turned out! Of course it's a page maps sketch so it makes a great starting point!

Here's a close up of the banner made from scraps and I used brads between the pennants and at the end of the banner.

Here is the title embellishment cluster, I popped the title sticker up.

I stamped on the journal block and used some more brads on it.

Just a close up of the bottom with another popped up sticker.


Layout #8
This layout was inspired by Shimelle. I actually used both colors of glimmer mist on this layout and I cut the photo mats into Polaroid shapes.

I cut out bits and pieces to use at the top of the photos.

Close up of the glimmer mist and some scattered bling.

Bottom glimmer mist and the washi tape.

The journal square has a couple of stamped images on it and the bling is part of a border bling that I cut in half.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!


15 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

wonderful job on all of them!

Tracy said...

Wow, you have been busy.
All of your layouts are stunning. I really like all the layering you have done.
Great pages :)

Tammy said...

These are great! I love all the paper layering. You are making great progress with your kit! :)

Patricia said...

Great layering work on all of them!

Madeline said...

Love all the layering on your fun and colorful pages! The photos on Cry Baby crack me up! She's adorable!

Amy Coose said...

These are all fabulous! I love how you have the bits peeking out here and there.

Elisa K said...

Wow I just adore all your little clusters of embellishments on your layouts... fabulous... Thanks for sharing.

Christina said...

Great layouts-love the banner you made from scraps and brads!

Heidi said...

Your layouts turned out great. Love all the layering and embellishments!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Lots of lovely layering and pretty colors on your layouts! :)

Laura said...

I love all your layouts, and thanks for the shout out. I have to be honest and say that the sketch for my layout came from shimelle's hitchhiker class. Not going to say what all was involved in that layout coming together..gotta take the class for thos secrets. You've been busy!

S said...

Well, these are all fabulous. I especially like that twine treatment on the first one. Well done.

Chipper said...

Wonderful job on these layouts!

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

All of your layouts are wonderful but I have to say the face that adorable baby is making in the second picture on the first layout is simply priceless!

Lisa said...

three super layouts with so much gorgeous layering and dimension. really nice. and i love those glimmer splats!