Sunday, July 22, 2012

Listen...

Today's layout isn't in order but I wanted to get it posted to meet the deadline for the the challenge at C.S.I., this is another blog that offers weekly challenges.
I love that they give you soo much fun inspiration and they also provide some PDF files that you can print out to use on your layout.

July CKC Kit #2--Layout 5

So the title doesn't fit at all, LoL!! I was going to make it Listen Up Funny Face...but realized I didn't have enough of any of my alpha stickers that matched this layout to make the title so....I shortened it! As you can see there are several pieces that weren't in my kit, the get silly and journal piece on the top, the background paper, the 4 silly sentiments around the pictures and the robots on the bottom. They were all from the PDF files provided by CSI

I popped the get silly sentiment and added some bling to his anteni.

Close up of the silly sentiment.

I used bits from the bar code strip left over from a MME paper to put the orange and dk brown alphas on and I used several cut outs from leftover paper from Kit #1, that's where the journal piece came from too.

Love those little robots, although they were a pain to cut out!!

I used an amazing sketch from the Paper Doll Blog.



Thanks for visiting my blog today!

8 comments:

Fawn said...

Cute layout! I love the facial expressions. They do kinda mimic the looks on the robots. (LOL)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is such a fun page. I love how you added the stickers into your journaling. :)

Amy Coose said...

Such great pictures! Love the layout.

Deedee Horton said...

Great layout! Super cute!

Tara O said...

Love those photos!! Great LO!

S said...

What a cute silly layout - really plays up those great snapshots.

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Adorable!!! I love seeing how people use printables. A wonderful boy layout!!!! xoxo

Kelly said...

Great job with the CSI challenge! I just recently started playing over there too and LOVE the pdf files too! So much inspiration as well. :)