Saturday, July 14, 2012

Love is...

Today's layout is from the May CKC kit 2 that I put together. It's an AD sketch, I just love her sketches!

May CKC kit 2 / layout 1

Have you ever saved a part of a package of something because you just knew you could incorporate it into a layout? I have and this layout is one that I actually used a some of that packaging on.

Love this bling! I punched a border to go along the both pages and then I used little beige brads to fill in some of the holes.
Here's a better shot of the brads and the title.
3 blue buttons to kinda balance the blue title.



Here's a close up of the packaging, do you recognize it? The other part of the packaging is on the library card holder that is holding my journaling. I'll give you a minute to think about it....

I'm not really sure why I covered up so much of the punched border on this side, other than trying to line up these photos with the one's on the opposite page. I love that black floral paper!




OK....
So you know those cute little EK punches? That's what my packaging is from! Did you guess it already? That plastic is sooo hard I haven't saved any since then!




Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

3 comments:

Julie Ann Shahin said...

What a great relationship to showcase!!! Beautiful two-ager!!!

scrappymo! said...

Great 2 page layout. Love the punched border with the pearls added...love the title colors...
Great job!

S said...

Wonderful two-page spread. Love all the pics and the details you've added to highlight them. Nice!