Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Memories

I'm trying to get my layouts posted in a more timely manner with this kit...LoL!! Of course that may work well for a couple of days but who knows what life will throw in my path to prevent that tomorrow! Anyway.....

July CKC Kit #2--Layout #2

As you can see, the title sticker and the ribbon banner at the top is leftover from kit #1. I used this sketch from Sketch~N~Scrap.


 I've just recently started playing along over there...so many super cute sketches!!!

I scattered some glimmer mist up in this corner and added bling to and popped up the title sticker.

I cut the ribbon in different lengths to form this little banner.
Here's one of the journal cards that I printed out.
More glimmer mist and ribbon across the bottom of the photo for interest.

I popped the little tag and used a chipboard embellishment on it.



Thanks for visiting my blog today!

9 comments:

Elisa K said...

I love your take on the sketch. great layout! Thanks for sharing.

Erin Bassett said...

Nice! Love the splatter marks!!

laura said...

Great use of the sketch. I love all the colors and the use of washi tape. Terrific job.

Patricia said...

Great take on the sketch! I like how you used your ribbon.

Melissa said...

Very nice, I love the layering!

Erica said...

Great use of the sketch!

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

Super cute! Great take on the sketch and now I have a new sketch site to check out! Thanks!

Kelly said...

So glad you are enjoying the sketches at Sketch N Scrap! I just love what you have been creating! I love what you did with the glimmer mist! :)

S said...

You rocked the sketch - I really like that one. And I like your use of ribbon and tape on this page too.