Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Greatest Blessings

Here's another layout from my May CKC kit. I made a beautiful circle with all these pie shape pieces of other patterned papers and then I promptly covered it up....ugh! Isn't that how it goes when you find a sketch you really want to use? This is an AD sketch and I just love how I can get soo many photos on a 2 page spread.

May CKC kit 2 / Layout 2

This is probably one of my favorite layouts because of the  colors! I love orange and green, as a matter of fact they are my favorite colors!!

I added a sticker title here, love those CTMH stickers!! The bling I cut into 2 pieces so that all of the swirls wouldn't bee under the sticker title.

I chopped up lots of ribbon for this border and used the little sequins to separate them, believe it or not, there is a piece of twine under there, but I managed to cover the entire thing!

I used some more CTMH stickers on this photo to emphasize that these are my sister's children and grandchildren.

I dressed up this little flower sticker with a sequin in the middle. I used plain washi tape to journal on.
The circle with a heart and butterfly on it originally had a word sticker on it, I peeled it off and then added some more flowers.




Thanks for visiting my blog today!

5 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

That banner is the bomb! Love all your sparkle on this super 2 pager with all the photos - nice job with that as it doesn't read as too busy :~)

Sherrie said...

Lovely layout. I too have worked hard to get the paper bits just right and when done, realized, it got all covered up by the photos. Haha on me. Good idea, to split the jewel swirls and your banner is divine.

scrappymo! said...

Great layout...love the colours and the banner is super!

S said...

You make those two-pagers look so easy - but I can really appreciate how much you have put into these. Great!

Chipper said...

Lovin' the banner! You certainly do fit so many more pages on a two pager ... maybe if I did more of them I would eventually find them easier to do. You are inspiring me to give them more thought.