Tuesday, July 31, 2012

oh baby, my baby

Today's layout is inspired by one of this month's sketches at Page Maps, I love the sketches there and have been visiting the website for years!

July CKC kit 2--layout 10

I have to say that I am not thrilled with the glimmer mist splatters on this layout, I guess that's what I get for adding it after the fact! I do love the subject matter though...it's my sweet grand daughter Zoë.
I had to be a little creative with the stickers again...I ran out of O's so I had to nip the tail off a Q to make this work.

I have tons of those little tab letter stickers, reason being cuz they don't work great! I might have to figure a way to use them in some other way!
I used another journal block that I printed out and just added a little washi tape to it, it already had the "heart this" on it.

I used the darker blue glitter stickers here, not sure they really match my layout but that's ok, I think it works well enough that I am going to leave it alone!



Thanks for visiting my blog today!

7 comments:

Nirupama said...

What a sweet layout. I love the letter stickers , couldn't tell the q at all. I have trouble finding places for any kind of tab...looks cute as a subtitle

Mary Pat Siehl said...

this is just adorable!!

Tammy said...

Great layout! I love the fun border punches and the washi tape and the alpha stickers. :)

Madeline said...

Cute page! Love those shiny alphas!

Lydia said...

Oooh I just love this layout and that bandaid is just perfect!!, I think I may have to use a bandaid on my next layout!! Great idea!!

Laura said...

What a cute layout. Just adorable

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

You did a great job with this layout. I always, always, ALWAYS have problems when I try to splatter my glimmer, rather than just spritz it. It never comes out as I want it to! I think it looks great!