Saturday, July 28, 2012

So Happy Together

I'm posting another layout make with my July CKC kit, I was inspired to make this one by using a sketch from Sketch Inspiration. I know it really doesn't look a lot like the sketch, but I love how it turned out...and the fact that I used all scrap pieces makes it even better!

July CKC kit 2--layout 7

I used leftover paper and stickers from kit 1 and kit 2.

I was able to squeeze out another word from the brown letter tiles, that sheet is nearly at an end. I also cut out the word together with the leftover turquoise cardstock from kit 1 using my revolution and the Studio font.

I popped up the brown heart sticker to give a little texture and journaled around the green patterned paper.

On the bottom left and top right I layered a piece of washi tape and then the basic gray cut out tape and then anchored them with a brad. You can also see that I stamped a sentiment on this layout as well.

I put a couple of bits of bling on the chipboard piece to add a little sparkle.




Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

2 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Nice, happy, family layout. You always have such nice family layouts!

S said...

Oh I love the flowers on this one. Is there no sketch you can't transform into a fantastic page?