Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sweetie's Happy Baby

Here's another layout not in order, but it's getting posted in a timely manner at least!
July CKC Kit #2--Layout #3
There's a couple of things about this layout that I love, the orange background, the floral paper and the glittery paper! I'm such a girly girl when it comes to shiny things!! I love too that I found that really cute journal block for free online...OK it cost me the ink to print it but I love it!
I used more of my orange letters left from kit 1 to make these little letter blocks, just used some scrap paper, I think it was actually a bar code strip off the bottom of one of the patterned papers.

I used a scrap of ribbon here to anchor the flower.

And of course I used scrap to make the banner!

I used this sketch from Let's Get Sketchy!



Thanks for visiting my blog today!

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Fun layout! I love the banner. Bonus that you were able to use up some scraps. Great job!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Awwww, such a sweet page. I love all of the banners and your take on the sketch.

Elisa K said...

Your layout is fabulous. I love all the patterns and layers. Great photos. Thanks for sharing and commenting on my blog. hugs

Blessed Ladybug said...

very nice thanks for sharing....

Lydia said...

Great interpretation of the sketch, love how it all came together!

scrappymo! said...

Great use of scraps and great interpretation of the sketch.

Anonymous said...

I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

S said...

Very pretty page - that banner rocks.