Sunday, July 22, 2012

Together

Here is my take on the current sketch at Scrap~N~Sketch!


I love this one, not only is it of my precious Shani but it's also of my husband's niece from California. It doesn't matter that there is a 10 year age gap every time they have met they always pal around together, it's remarkably sweet that a 16 year old would take the time to play sweetly with a 6 year old!!!

July CKC Kit #2--Layout #1

I finally found a use for the clear sentiment that I had thrown into kit #1 also the orange scrap is from kit #1.

I also had that dark blue button left over from kit #1 and I used it here along with the corner stickers on the photo.



I added some bling to the chipboard and one of the glass embellishments to it's center.
The orange paper between the washi tape is the little bar code strip from one of the paper's I used. The white sticker that looks stitched is also from kit #1.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

12 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap this week! I love the frame around your larger picture, and what a great cluster of embellishments, very pretty page!

Debbie P said...

Love your take on the sketch. Such pretty elements used. Beautiful job!

Christina said...

Beautiful layout-I love the frame for your main photo, it really makes it stand out.

Madeline said...

Beautiful page!

Penny said...

Great Sketch, and great take on it! I love the bits and pieces everywhere! Love Penny

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what a beautiful layout

corrie said...

Great take on the sketch! I love your embellishments.

Patricia said...

Great take on the sketch and I like your cluster of embellishments!

Tara O said...

Great take on the sketch! Love your paper choices!! Go you for using up some of your stash!

laura said...

Great layout with that sketch. Good for you using your stash, I try so hard on each layout to find something.

S said...

Nice job with the sketch - I really like the colors on this page.

Kelly said...

Beautiful choice of papers and fabulous clusters Julie!! I love the photos - it is super sweet your hubby's 16 year old niece plays along with Shani!! :)