Friday, August 10, 2012

Cousins Friends

Today's layout is another layout that highlights my sweet grand daughter Shani and her cousin Paige. Everywhere that Paige went Shani was at least 1 or 2 steps behind her, even if it was just to sit quietly and watch TV with her feet propped up and leaned back. Of course in the photos Paige is having lots of fun with her camera!

July CKC Kit #2, Layout #13


I used a sketch from Sketch Inspiration, this was for challenge #331. This is another sketch site that I have been visiting a lot lately because of all the wonderful sketches and talented members there!

Upper left corner cluster.

I journaled on strips of paper with inked edges.

Title and lower right corner cluster. I used the orange sticker letters with this layout and more of the brown letter squares and little orange letters stuck to plain cardstock.

That's it for today.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

7 comments:

Holly* said...

cute page, great photos! love capturing little family moments like this!

Tammy said...

Ah, these are great photos! Fun story to document. Love the different alphas you used and the repeating circle elements. :)

optimisticfascination said...

Cute LO! What a wonderful relationship to remember, and love that you used Mary had a little lamb for the journalling!

Staci said...

Beautifully done! I love those butterflies. I used them on a LO recently. You're making me want to use more! :-)

Julia Hammond said...

First of all great name :)

Second, I wanted to comment on you mix of paper, if I am correct I see a few different paper lines. Great job!

Julia

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Very pretty! :)

mel said...

What a cute little story. My little sister was like that with me (6 years age difference) and it used to annoy me so much! Lol.
I really love that vellum butterfly, and I'll have to check out the sketch site you mentioned.
Have a great weekend!
Mel