Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Family -- May CKC Kit 2

I've got another layout from my May CKC kit to share today. I used another AD sketch, so loving those sketches, they allow me to get so much done!

May CKC kit 2 / Layout 3
total 6 pages combined = 15 pages
If you couldn't already tell from all the layouts I have posted so far, I have mainly used the May kits to scrapbook our family reunion from last year. I didn't make it to the reunion this year so looking at these layouts is kind of a balm for my soul!

One of the chipboard packs I included with this kit had this really cute frame in it. I also used some washi tape to journal on.

I dressed up my chipboard flours with some sequins in the middle and even used some chipboard photo corners out of the pack as well.

The sticker title was pretty flash and I wasn't sure I was going to use it for this layout since all the other colors are pretty muted. But adding the sequins to the chipboard flowers balanced it out.


So this is the last full layout that I made from Kit 2, I'm up to 15 pages so far. I continued to use bits and pieces of the leftovers to make more layouts.



Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

4 comments:

Nirupama said...

Love your consistency with this event. The sequins are a great addition to the chipboard.

Holly* said...

great layout! love all the little details!

Amy said...

Love the colors and the flowers!

laura said...

Good for your for working through the month's supply. Great double layout.