Thursday, August 2, 2012

Not Yet!

I'm not done posting my July CKC kit #2 layouts, I've been working and haven't had time to take pictures and upload them. So for today I am going to post another layout made from my May CKC kit. I still have lots of those that I haven't even shown yet.

May CKC kit 3 / Layout 1

This has to be one of my favorite layouts! And yes it is an Allison Davis Sketch! She makes using multiple photos so easy! I love the feel of the 2 pagers and I miss doing so many of them. But I have really been stretching my wings by doing so, so, so many 1 page layouts...that's just not the norm for me!
I had a small piece of prima bling packaging that I used here as well as a couple of stickers. I popped the little flower up with a pop dot. I used some little yellow stickers on the journal spot as well. 
Here's the title sticker that I popped up with pop dots! Love that metallic look to it with the soft colors! It makes my heart sing ♫ blingggggg ♫!!!!
I popped up another sticker on pop dots and you can see the little chipboard piece that I used on my grandfather's photo, I wanted it to be identifiable as the main photo since they are all 4x6.
I used a small leftover piece of an overlay here and added some flat pink flowers and another popped up flower.


The rest of the week will probably be a blur! I have to drive to Amarillo, TX at daylight, a dear friends husband was in a horrible semi truck accident and is in the hospital there with a 5 fractures in his neck and his lungs are still a little too unstable to talk about surgery at this point. I'm asking my friends and followers to send a little prayer up on Behr's behalf for quick healing!

Friday and Saturday will be spent in a classroom taking a pharmacology class and final exam on Saturday!! Ugh....did I mention at any time that I dislike tests and typically get text anxiety soo bad it affects my grades? So send up another little prayer for me on Saturday morning as I am taking my final exam...calmness and wisdom are what I need!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!
I really do appreciate all the people who take the time to stop by and leave comments!!!

No comments: