Saturday, August 11, 2012

Remember When...

This is the final layout for my July CKC kit #2, I managed to squeeze out 14 layouts from this second kit and only had to add 2 additional pieces of cardstock.

July CKC Kit #2, Layout #14
This layout is based on an Allison Davis sketch from the travel sketches book, it's a 5 photo sketch. This sketch wasn't heavy on patterned paper so it make using up some scraps easy. I love that I used so many stickers as well!  Did I mention that I love stickers? They are soo fun and easy!!

Sorry about the glare, the sun decided to come out this morning!


Some of the stickers I popped up with pop dot adhesive.

I used some little letter on this banner for the word family.

I used the pre-made pennants on the photos themselves

I finally used a bit of the measuring tape ribbon on this layout. I also popped up the journal spot on this side of the layout.

That's it for today.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!! 

2 comments:

TracieClaiborne said...

Wonderful! I love how your design really makes the photos shine.

Patricia said...

What a great simple layout! I like how many photos you used!