Thursday, September 13, 2012

August Counterfeit kit

Yes....I did say August! So last month I never posted the kit that I put together for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge. The inspiration kit was from ScrapOrchard and rather than copy the kit, because it was a digital kit, I used the colors.

As you can see, it's a rather large kit, but for the month of July I had to make a second kit because I used up the first one so fast. I will be honest and tell you that I still have quite a bit of this kit still together in a box so that I can continue to work through it.
 
The other thing I decided to do with this kit was to bring in several embellishments that I will either use or loose. By that I mean that the embellishments have been in my stash for so long that I either need to use them or let them go/get rid of them.


Above are the stamp sets that I pulled out to use with this kit and below are the quickutz alpha dies that I pulled out to use.

I decided to pull out lots of sticker alpha's to use as well.

Washi tape, ribbon and twine.

This little set of embellishments has been in my stash for years and years. I used to belong to several groups that did swaps and this was a set that I got in a swap. I've skipped over it for years because it was soo pretty and I didn't want to use it for that reason.

I dug into by blue color bin and pulled out lots of random blue embellishments.

More swap items to use or loose.

Random embellishments from my red color bin.

Can you tell I love green? I pulled all of this out of my green color bin.

I pulled out some random yellow embellishments

Another grouping from a yellow swap.

These are random bits, the journal spot pages I printed out from free sites, there's a leftover sticker and arrow sheet, buttons, paint, glitter spray and a sheet of pendants that I won recently.

Here's all the paper I pulled, I tried to keep the same feel as the inspiration kit as well as pull in some pieces that I could cut apart and use of embellishments or journaling.

Here's the entire kit all snug in my basket and box.
 
The bits and pieces that I have left of the kit are currently stored in the large box at the bottom, that way I can pull the  box down and place it on my desk and work out of it. It's really amazing how much I have already used and hopefully by the end of September it will be used up or ready to return to my stash or go in the out bin.
 
 
That's it for today!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

No comments: