Thursday, September 6, 2012

Family--2 pager

This has got to be one of my favorite summer layouts!
I used sketches for these 2 layouts but I'm not sure who to give credit to since I didn't write down who the sketches were by!
These layouts are from June, I know....I have really been behind in getting things posted around here.
Did I mention that I was in school all summer?
LoLoL!!
So remember a couple of days ago when I showed a layout using a brown journal spot that was part of a package, well this is the other one on the left page.

This layout is of Mr Gulley, Shani and Me. I really try to get in front of the camera but for some reason my photos don't always turn out so great!!!

This is Mr Gulley and me...so romantic aren't we!!
LoLoL!!

The title block was pre-printed, I just added the bling.

Those bits of chipboard in the lower right corner have been in my stash for many, many years!!

I love how the layering on this layout turned out! I have several hand made embellishments here; the button flowers and the border tag.

I used several work chipboard pieces on this side that were part of the same package as the ones on the left.
 
 
That's it for today!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

No comments: