Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Family First Friends Always

This is it, the final layout from my family reunion photos...till the next time I get to a family reunion anyway!
As you can see the background paper is pretty wild with lots of colors, I pulled most of the other colors that I used from that.
 

The chipboard friend title piece has been in my stash for a very long time!

I love all the layering here. I turned a library card journal spot on it's side as the base and used a couple of tags as well as the little stamped embellishment that I made a while ago.

I added a little pearly bling to the bottom just for some extra texture.

11 comments:

Nirupama said...

Love the layers too, library tags are a new fav. Those pearls are great too..

gale said...

Beautiful layout! Love how you used all that patterned paper, but it looks good together. I have trouble mixing patterns.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

super layout! i just love the title!!

Jingle said...

Very nice layout!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Fun layering and great title work!

Sue Althouse said...

I like your colorful background. Matting the photo on white cardstock helps it stand out perfectly!

Tammy said...

Fun layout! Love the combination of pattern papers and the layers under your title. I even see some ribbon there too! :)

scrapperjen said...

Fabulous layout!

laura said...

Fun layout, love the title.

Manda said...

Lovely, I really like the little details of pearls.

Tracy said...

Love your layering and I really love your title :)