Sunday, September 23, 2012

Father & Sons

This is the first layout I've posted from my August Counterfeit Kit Challenge. I had planned to put together a kit for September but I made the one for August so big that I am still making layouts from it, though I am getting close to the end.
 
This layout is based on a sketch from Sketchabilities. I think it was from a design team call challenge. Of course I didn't enter it, who has the time? 
LoL!!!
Not me!!!
That's for sure!
 
My father in law, my brother in law and my husband; the only boy missing was my brother in law Steven.

I even got to incorporate two different stamped sentiments on this layout.

I love that I got to use some more of the clouds that I cut out several months ago for another CKC kit. I am also happy that I was able to use that little die cut sun from an old swap from years ago.

I also cut out borders from all types of green scrap paper several months ago to just play with and of course when I finished playing with them I didn't throw out the leftovers, I just incorporated them into my stash. For this kit, I pulled out several of those borders and was able to use a couple here.

Love these little flag pennants, they were from a prize package I won this summer from a challenge site.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

1 comment:

gale said...

Absolutely beautiful layout and pictures. I love layouts like this. The embellishments are perfect-that tree is so cool!