Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Friends mini...


I wanted to post a mini album I made this month....OK, I started it in June when I went to the GASC, it was a make~n~take. It was supposed to have notebook paper throughout but I left that out and cut some of it up for journaling spots throughout. I love that it was make out of mini folders, I found a whole pack of those recently and wondered what I would do with them, this little book has given me inspiration.

 

I cut out some little elements that came on a cut apart sheet to use in various ways, mini tags to pull out, a little pocket and I cut the flower out of a larger element for the right side.

More cut out elements, along with the notebook paper there was some graft paper and I used some of it as accent paper.

Simple binding, we just used heavy floss, like the kind you use to crochet with.

I flipped the folder around to spread the color and pattern throughout the mini.

I made another pocket and tag here.

Finally the back cover.
 
My plan is to put some lovely encouraging thoughts into this little book for a very special friend. I might even snag a couple of pictures from her face book page to add to it.
 
I hope this project inspired you to use up some of your forgotten stash!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

No comments: