Friday, September 7, 2012

happy/everyday is...

I went to the GASC this summer and took several classes sponsored by the Whole Kit N Kaboodle, can I just tell you how much I love Andrea Deer!
She uses her cricuit like a pro....wait she is a pro!!!
LoLoL!!
I don't even own a cricuit but I love the tips she gives in her classes on how to use various elements that you would never think to use in a certain way.
Most of the classes I took with her were for Disney inspired layouts, these colors seem to match that theme so I think these will be going into my Disney album too, I'll show you several more layouts that I made during that convention. Some I partially completed there and some I didn't even start until I got home.
So keep checking back this month for more of these layouts.
 
This page was actually done at the convention, well mostly, I just finished off a few little things after I got it home. I love that my sister helped me on this one, I sent her off to the class so that she could pick up some pointers to use with her silhouette. I'm not sure she picked up any pointers, but she did an amazing job putting this layout together!!

This page I put together once I got home.

I wanted to show a close up of this side because that little embellishment with the circles cut out started out as a ladybug from one of the cricuit carts, can't really tell it here!

The word happy was also part of a sentiment that got cut apart to just use the word happy.

 
As you can see 2 different sentiments were used for the title on this page.
 
That's it for today, this layout will go into my unfinished layout album with the rest of my Disney pages.
When I pull layout out to add pictures to them later I call them cheaters since it only takes me a few minutes to add pictures.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

No comments: