Thursday, September 27, 2012

It's gonna be a bright....

This is a layout that I made using a sketch from Page Maps Blog. It was actually a challenge sketch,  I didn't upload to the challenge but I just had to use the sketch!
This is also a layout I made using my August CKC kit.
 
I know the photos are a little dated, they are from February of this year and boy how time has flown, little Zoë is going to start high school next week and Cameron will graduate from college soon...LoLoL!!! Ok so that might be a little extreme! But they have grown soo much since these photos were taken, Zoë will be 1 year old in a couple of weeks and Cameron has shot up about 2 or 3 inches this summer (sure seems like that!).

This is one of the cut outs from the free printables I printed. I used the washi tape to make a flower stem and leaves.  

I zig zag stitched down the edge of the blue jean paper.

The tickets are printables.

And finally a little orange sentiment sticker.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

3 comments:

gale said...

What a cute layout!! I love those flowers-so perfect. Your kids are adorable.

Maureen said...

Hi, thanks for following my blog. I am now a follower of yours. Love you work-- it's very creative and unique. Maureen

The Sonboul's said...

These are sweet baby photos and I agree on the flowers :)