Wednesday, September 19, 2012

June Calendars

Here are calendar pages for June to be used in 4 separate Christmas calendars.
Can you tell I dove into my red scrap bin and embellishment bin?
 
 
Now for the close ups...





The title was a complete accident...don't you love it when that happens?
 
I used my quickutz to cut out the letters for June with some bazzill bling scraps.
The letters were just too small to use for the titles but as I was gathering up the negative pieces one fell onto the layout and I thought....
Hmmmmmm.....
That Works there!
 
There ya go...a happy accident!
 
Have you ever had something like that happen when you were scrapping?
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

7 comments:

gale said...

Yep, that's a lot of red! Love these pages-they look very cheery. And yes, I love it when something you thought wasn't going to work works out after all, only in a different way.

Amy Coose said...

Love the pages, and yay for the happy accident!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Cute!
I love how they are all a little different!
And I love happy accidents in scrapbooking :)

Fleursbydesign said...

I have had a happy accident or two as well, love the calendar pages :)

scrapperjen said...

I love the red. Wonderful calendar pages!

angie gutshall said...

Great Pages! Gotta love accidents that work out!

Laura said...

Terrific idea for the calendars..and things usually work out