Sunday, September 9, 2012

Kindergarten Promotion

Nope, I didn't make this layout in May....
I made it in July.
I know, you thought I was going to say June!
The first weekend in June was a heavy scrapping weekend for me, the rest of that month, I never got another chance to scrapbook.
I still have some layouts to show you from June, but I thought I would take a break, at least for today!
 
This is my super sweet grand daughter Shani during her kindergarten graduation.

Close up of the pearl accents I added for some sparkle.

These little washers have been in my stash for a very long time, I'm glad I finally got to use them!

I love how the title is layered up and uses 2 different alphas!

I used the little program as an embellishment for this layout, it's not glued down so it can be pulled out to look through later in life!
 
That's it for my layout today but I do have a question for you....
 
Do you have a schedule for your blog?
Do you post certain things on certain day is what I mean...just curious if anyone puts that much thought into their blogging...
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

No comments: