Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day & an Uncle & Aunt layout

Hello again and Happy Labor Day!
Don't you know that I wish I was on the beach!?!?
Oh well...that's not meant to be, so here I am in good old north west Texas just homeworking and scrapping the day away!
I have to do at least 3 hours of computer work for school and then it's time to get my scrap on!!!
 
I'm back with another layout I did this summer, it's my sweet Auntie and my precious Uncle!
 
Lot's of older stash used on this one, that journal spot on the bottom is actually the back of a package that had 2 little journal spots to cut out. How fun is that!
I'm bad y'all... I know I used a sketch on this one and I can't for the life of me remember who it was by.



 
Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out my layout!
 
I hope your holiday was a spectacular day!!!

6 comments:

Tink said...

Ooh, I love this! So bright and happy, and the flowers give such a nice pop of color! I actually ran across this very paper while sorting my stash yesterday and wondered how I'd use it - and now I know! (:

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Very pretty!
Love the floral embellies!! :)

WillieburgScrapper said...

Hello there!
Thanks for swingign by my blog today- I'm exactly the same way- I use things I saw on Pinterest or blogs as inspiration but I don't actually pin them (mostly because Pinterest seems to be having pinning issues all the time lately) then I'm stuck trying to remember who it was I got the technique of color scheme idea from. Great page- I love that yellow paper- absolutely gorgeous!

Pamela said...

Love this!! Wonderful layout! :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a pretty page!

laura said...

Pretty Pretty Page.