Sunday, September 16, 2012

Mom

I love this layout!
If y'all only knew how difficult it is to catch my mom smiling and laughing!
LoLoLoL!!!
Her smile transforms her and her laugh transforms a room!!
She truly is a spectacular woman!!

I love that I was able to use up so many little elements on this layout.
Home made button flowers, random brads, another of those flowers that I made and I was able to squeeze another title out of the white chipboard alpha on this layout.

I dressed up the chipboard title with some little pearly bits.

I layered up several papers on this one and several other elements including a scalloped piece of edging, and edging sticker and a bit of ribbon.
I even managed to get some random leftover brads in there.

I used a couple button flowers on this layotu as well as added some corner stickers to the photo.

 
That's it for today!
You'll be glad to know that I counted and I only have 1 layout left from the family reunion to share.
I promise, I will get it posted this month!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

2 comments:

gale said...

What a sweet layout. Your mom's smile is beautiful.

Nirupama said...

I can never catch my mom smiling either, lol. A photo and layout to treasure!