Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My Brother My Friend

This is another layout that I made in June.
I know I used a sketch for it but I don't remember who it was by to give credit to.
Just FYI, I have a stack of layouts on my desk that have the sketches with them so that I remember who to give credit to.
I love that I was able to use so mush stash product on this layout. I saved the package from a prima bling, it was so pretty I just couldn't throw it away, I'm glad I was able to use it here.

I used lots of little epoxy, chipboard and punch-out type embellishments on this layout.



The journal spot sticker was part of a larger sticker sheet that I have had for years and years. I still have a couple more little journal spots to use from that sticker sheet but it felt good to use up another one.
 
That's if for today!
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

No comments: