Sunday, September 2, 2012

New Friend

 
Today's layout is another one I did this summer. I know it was based on a sketch, but I don't remember who's sketch it was.
 
I have been scrapping so much lately and I have just started keeping the sketches with the layouts that are piled on my desk to help me remember who to give credit to.
I used lots of elements that have been in my stash for a long time on this layout. The flower is made from scrap paper that was in my stash forever, I made the flower over a year ago (I'm thinking closer to 2 years ago) and that cute little rate the day card has been in my stash for several years as well.

I love those chipboard letters, there just aren't enough of one design or color in a package for me. I have recently decided to stop buying alphabets and use my quickutz dies, I have a ton of them and I will never, never, never be short a letter or 3!
LoLoL!!

I did the journaling for this one on washi tape, I just love that stuff!

Rather than use all paper strips across the bottom, I used 3 different ribbons.
 
That's it for today...I hope you come back tomorrow to see another layout!
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

2 comments:

Holly* said...

i love any project that uses up stashed goodies! and this one is lovely. destashing always gives me a warm fuzzy. :D

Blessed Ladybug said...

very nice i lovethe patchwork effect on the page.. keep the great layouts coming...