Saturday, September 15, 2012

Our Happy Family

I'm pulling another one out that I made in June.
It's another family reunion layout, and yes, I'm nearly at the end of all these layouts from my family reunion. I think I have a couple more layouts from then and then I'm done with them. 

This layout is based on an AD sketch, I love her sketches because I can get soo many photos on a 2 page layout! I love that I can get by with using scraps from other layouts with alot of her designs as well because some sketches have a minimum of pattern paper.

A few little buttons and a bling swirl that I cut apart.

This is a bit of the bling swirl that I cut apart.

Sticker title is popped up.

More of the cut up bling. I also used some little black transparent letter stickers and put them on scrap paper and then cut them apart to give them a tile look.


That's it for today.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Great 2 pager. I love the bling you added.

Jingle said...

Very cute page!

Blessed Ladybug said...

2 great pages.. i love the layout and the bling

gale said...

This is fabulous! I love that you used lots of pictures on it.