Saturday, September 1, 2012

September is here & a Family layout

WoW!!
Where did this summer go?
I actually started back to school last week, at least this semester both of my classes are online so it makes it much easier on me (in case you didn't already know I'm in grad school in Canyon, TX, which is 2 hours from here).
I didn't get much posted in August but that didn't mean I wasn't scrapping...I have 15 layouts sitting on my table to photograph and that doesn't even count the bazillion I already have in the camera, I just need to upload them and get them posted.
 
So today's layout is from June, that's right, I made this layout in June, it's another one of my family reunion layouts.
 
The photo is actually popped up on this layout, I actually used lots of little brads and some random chipboard pieces.

I did do a little sewing on this layout as well, just a little though!

Above and below are pictures of the brads and chipboard pieces.

 
Well that's it for today, I hope you will come back tomorrow to see another layout I made this summer.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!



6 comments:

Debby said...

I love family reunion layouts and yours is great. I love the tree with the "apples." Great job.

Patricia said...

Nice clustering job! Thanks for sharing your layout!

Staci said...

Great photo! Love how you embellished the tree!

Ann Marie said...

Love the little red brads as apples on the stamped tree. Pinning! Cute!

Fleursbydesign said...

Love all the little details

Jennifer Grace said...

Love that turquoise colour, and the way the strips of paper draw your eye down the page. Great layout! x