Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Beautiful Baby Zoë--August CKC

This is a simple layout, mostly because the picture is so sectacular I didn't want to take anything away from it! My sweet grand daughter Zoë is such a precious little girl!!!
The layout was inspired by a sketch from Shimelle.com, the date on it is 15 June 2012 but for the life of me I can't find it on her site now. I used my August CKC kit on this one too.

I decided rather than try to outline around the baby letters I would outline on top of them, the lines aren't perfect, but I like it! I layered several journal spots and stamped the sentiment on the bottom one, I didn't get it very straight but that's ok too since I didn't smear it!

I had to get creative with the Beautiful title, I didn't have another E so I frankeinsteined an L and the legs of an N with the one side trimed down. I don't know why I continue to buy and use alpha's when I can use my quickutz to cut them out and never have to worry about missing letters and having to make new ones!

The color dots are cut from a piece of paper that was full of all size color dots.



1 comment:

gale said...

What a gorgeous picture and layout!