Saturday, January 12, 2013

24

This is layout #3 from my January CKC kit, I love that I have been able to dive into it so soon after putting it together! I loved sketch #239 from Creative Scrappers soo much that I decided to use it again, but with a little twist on it.

24
As you can see I used my mist to splatter red, gold and green color all over the cream color cardstock.

My 3rd and final JCP flare badge for this kit.

The little red pieces on this layout and the last were bits that I had cut out with my quickutz and have been in my stash for awhile.

I was going to put the journal spot evenly under the pictures  but changed my mind to balance the title on the opposite side of the layout.

Love the layers on this!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!


6 comments:

Tricia said...

Such a fun and festive page! I love the splatters of ink!

glorygirl said...

Hey, I used that sketch a little while ago! I really like your page better than mine ;) So festive and I LOOOOVE the mist splatters!

sassyscrapper said...

Love your splatters and your flair. I need to get going with my Dec Daily...just a tad late! :0

Jimjams said...

Awesome page - love the tower of photos and the layered strips of paper along the side.

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

Such a beautiful page and that last photo made me smile! What a truly sweet moment to have captured and it took me back to my own fond holiday memories!

gale said...

Beautiful layout. Love that you were able to use some of your stash on it.