Thursday, January 24, 2013

Christmas Morning Sweethearts

This is layout #7 from my January CKC kit...I am soo killing this kit! Well at least all the paper in it, after this layout I don't have any more solid sheets of paper, only scraps! Feels good to use up some of the stuff that has been in my stash for years.

I added  a piece of cardstock to this layout since I have already used all the cardstock I initially included in the kit. I also used another piece of the cream cardstock that I had already cut into for one other layout. I was inspired by Sketch #244 at Creative Scrappers for this layout.


I added the red twine for these pennants and the little stripped piece and the red with holly leaves have booth been in my stash for over 5 years.


I used my red smooch spritz to splatter the background cardstock. On this cluster I used another ticket, washi tape, a brad and a sticker that I stamped Dec 2012 on. 


I finally cut into my last solid piece of paper, the cream and green with red dots, for this layout. The Christmas tag was part of a 4x6 piece that I had pulled from my stash. The banner paper is from the cut apart strip paper and I added the letters. That little piece over the title that says more jolly by golly was part of the branding strip on one of the pieces and I thought it was too cut to toss.


2 more stickers added to the bottom, one to journal on and the other is the holiday memories one.


Thanks for visiting my blog today.

5 comments:

Katarina said...

Très jolie page.J'aime beaucoup les couleurs et la disposition des éléments.

Katarina said...

Très jolie scrap. J'aime beaucoup la disposition des éléments et la composition des couleurs.

Julie J said...

Hooray - someone else who uses the bits of branding strips which are supposed to be trash! Love all your blocks of pp.

gale said...

Love this layout. The picture is so cute!

Jimjams said...

LOVE this page - great title - banner and fab colours