Thursday, January 31, 2013

Forever Friend

This is layout #10 from my January CKC kit. I had to add the background paper to this layout to complete it but I can actually say it is my last layout! I still have a couple of cards to finish up and post, so in the next day or so I should have that done!

I love that Zoë has a most unique friend...his name is Wince. He has a long nose, long ears and long wings...all of which to chew on.

I used a border sticker that I cut into 2 pieces, the other part is under the photo. I also used a scrap to cut a small border piece with.

I used the computer to journal on the thin strips. You can hardly tell it here, but I did trace around the inside of the word friend.

Another border sticker down the side of the photo.

I actually stamped the sentiment on this sticker label.

The green chipboard piece was originally kraft color and I used my smooch spritz to color it green and added a bling brad to the middle. This photo also gives you a little close up of the title letters, I traced the inside of the letters with my slick marker to give them a little extra definition.
 
That's it for today!!
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

3 comments:

gale said...

That's a beautiful layout. Wow-I love all the details and the picture is so cute.

glorygirl said...

So so cute! My fave details are the typed journaling strips. LOVE THEM!

Lisa said...

such a great layout - I add things into my kit all the time! But really, so many beautiful things you have created from your kit!