Saturday, January 5, 2013

January CKC kit

I have to let you know before I post the pictures of my kit that I had to put away 2 almost unused kits before I could begin to pull this one together. I really hate when I have to put kits back into my stash almost untouched, really one was completely untouched and the other I had made like 3 layouts from.

I don't have my Christmas pictures from this year yet but I still haven't finished scrapping last years pictures. LoL!! I did manage to get 3 layouts made last week around the grand kids visit but that's it so far. I don't have a ton of pictures from last year so I'm not sure how many I will eventually end up with. Anyway, I'm calling my kit...
 
"Holi-daze"

Here's the kit in it's entirety, not as big as some of my kits and barely puts a dent into my Christmas stash.
 
All papers combined, I reserve the right to add more cardstock if needed.
 
Pattern paper is by SEI, K&Co, Echo Park, Cosmo Cricket and Scenic Route
 
Cardstock is from Bazzill, CTMH, UNKM  (unknown manufacturer)
 
Cut apart borders by EP
 
Sticker sheet from EP

Letters from MLS, Thickers, EP and Nikki Sivilis 

Die cuts from Simple Stories, SEI, EP, and other UNKM

Stickers and chipboard from EP, CTMH, HL, Recollections, October Afternoon,

Borders from SEI, K&Co, EP and other UNKM

Bits and pieces from EP, K&Co, Smooch paint, HL sequins and random UNKM

Washi tape from Martha Stewart, paper tape from K&Co, glitter and bling rolls fro recollections, and misc ribbon from SEI
 
3 little flare badges from JC Penny's and random buttons from my stash

Stamps from CTMH

Here it is all ready to go.
I think I will spend the entire day scrapping now!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!










 


11 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Beautiful kit! Don't worry about your kit being not as big as usual. You always can make an add-on kit :))).
Can't wait to see what lovely layouts you'll be making with your kit.

mandysea said...

weeeeeeeeeell, I think thats an awesome kit! Love the traditional colours.. and I'm with you.. I recently scrapped last years christmas pics!! I'll do this years - next christmas!

One Scrap Happy Momma said...

Wow! Love the name of your kit. Hopefully you will get more accomplished with this one than the last two. I feel your pain. I hate putting away unused kits too.

Lisa J said...

Awesome kit and I love the name. Can't wait to see what you create with this.

Angela Coles said...

gorgeous collection of papers and items etc.
I hope you get chance to scrap lots with it before you have to put stuff away again.

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Great stuff to work with! I disassembled a bunch of kits a couple of months ago, too. It's kind of nice to start fresh every once in awhile :). Have a great month!

Julie H said...

Your kit is lovely, I hope you find time to play with it this month!

Laura Kindle said...

Just wanted to say I loved looking through all your beautiful
holiday collection. I will try to watch for the layouts you post
with these supplies. Have fun!

glorygirl said...

What a GREAT kit!!! Love the yellows you've worked into the kit, as well as the tapes and stamps. Fabulous!!!

Jennifer Grace said...

Great kit and I love your title for it! I'm jealous of the Echo Park Christmas items. x

senoritaml said...

Great kit!