Wednesday, January 23, 2013

More Bows Please

This is page #6 from my January CKC kit, finally some photos from this Christmas! LoL!!! I can't complain, at least I finally got last years scrapped and I am making a dent in this years pile of photos. Zoë was all about the bow on each package, she didn't care anything about opening them, or playing with her new toys, anytime anyone got a new package to open she ran over and took the bow first. We kept a pile of them on the ottoman and every little bit she would pull them off one at a time.

This layout was inspired by Sketch #243 at Creative Scrappers and I love how it turned out!

I layered a big sequin with a Christmas tree sequin and a brad, the little yellow sticker has Christmas Morning on it. The tab pieces behind the photo have been in my stash for over 5 years. I did add a piece of cream cardstock to this layout to mat the photo on.

More sequins and some cut apart bling scattered about along with a journal piece for that SEI cut apart page. I also added a piece of yellow border strip from one of the sticker pages. I added a little brad in the center of the O.

Pennants were all cut from scraps.

I used a corner tab punch to make the arrows and I popped them up with foam squares.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

4 comments:

glorygirl said...

Awww....what a fun memory!!! I am crazy about this layout!!! Love the arrows, the flags and ADORE the confetti sequins!!!! This is amazing!

Lisa said...

the confetti is perfect and gorgeous too, I might add! love it

Laura said...

great layout with fun colours and i love the 'sprinkles'! thanks for linking up with us at Creative Scrappers!

Jimjams said...

Fab shapes in use on this page - your kit is being well used.