Friday, January 18, 2013

More Christmas Cards

More Christmas cards from my January CKC kit scraps. I used all 3 stamp sets that I pulled out to use in my kit this month, they are Perfect Fit-Holidays, Very Merry Christmas-SOTM and Chairs to You. The Chairs to You stamp has been in my stamp drawer for over a year and I haven't used it till now. I pulled it out determined that if I couldn't use it then I was going to put it in my git rid of pile. But obviously it's going back in my collection for a while longer to see if I can get some more use out of it! I love the sentiments included with the stamp set.


I used all 3 stamp sets on this card.

This card used one of the die cuts that came in the SEI pack that I included with my January CKC as well as 2 of the stamp sets.

I used all three stamp sets on this card, I also used the snowman sticker off of one of the sticker sheets and I covered up the Merry Christmas that was on the sticker with a chipboard sticker from my kit. I did add those 4 little brads to my kit. This card was inspired by Sketch #67 at Cardabilities.

I again 2 of the stamp sets on this card and it was inspired by designer Karen B at Artful Delight and her warm thoughts card.

Finally this card uses all 3 stamp sets and was inspired by Sketch #276 and designer Marisa at Mojo Monday
 
I absolutely love that I was able to get so much use from all three stamp sets on these cards. My January kit is starting to dwindle and I just received my photos from this Christmas. I may not be able to make may more layouts from it, but I think I can squeeze in lots more cards with the scraps.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today and I really do appreciate all the super sweet comments that are left!!!

6 comments:

gale said...

Wow, you really showed the versatility of that set! I love all of these-very cute and you'll be so glad next december when they're done.

glorygirl said...

BEAUTIFUL, beautiful, beautiful cards! I love these!

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

SO many fabulous cards! It would be hard to pick a favorite, but I love how you incorporated "ordinary" objects (like the adorable chair) with holiday spirit! Great ideas!

Jolanda said...

I like your thake on our sketch.
Thank you for joining us over at Cardabilities!

sassyscrapper said...

oh...that wood tone one is FAB! So rich. Nice job!

Jimjams said...

Excellent use of your kit - these will be great to send out ... and ready so early!