Monday, January 21, 2013

Project Life--Week 1

So Week 1 is complete, well nearly, I'm still waiting to print a 2x2 photo, but I want to wait until I need to print some other 2x2 photos to make it easier and so I don't have 6 of the same 2x2's.

Here's my first 2 week spread...
I love how my pages came out although I do feel like I went way light on embellishing. I guess I just need to get the hang of doing this format.

 
 

I used my quickutz to cut out January and used letter stickers for everything else.

The border on this layout was a leftover from the ID strip off a CTMH paper. Those old letters are die cuts from basic grey.

I tried to pick a typewriter font and it didn't turn out quite the way I wanted it to, I may start looking around for a vintage typewriter, but for the moment, I will prolly just do handwritten journaling.

I used my new TH tiny attacher that I got for myself for Christmas.

That little tag was part of a border strip that I had left over from a past project that was just too cute to toss, I'm glad I was finally able to use it here.

I used a label sticker to journal on here.

Love that I was able to layer washi tape to put the title on this photo.

The green pattern paper is where I plan to put the 2x2 photo that I haven't printed yet. In real life I have a sticky note here to remind me of what goes here.

Don't you love that look? She my best scrapping buddy!

How's that for acrobatics!

I used an old journal tag that I used part of on another project for my journaling here.

Again, I love how my first week turned out! I can't wait for this project to evolve!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!

No comments: