Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tiz the Season to be Freezin

I used my January CKC kit for this layout and Creative Scrappers sketch #242.
 
Tiz the Season to be Freezin
The original sketch had all the photos cut into weird shapes but my OCD tendencies won't let me do something that crazy. So looking through the design teams layouts I came across Stacey Apps layout and was inspired by it.

The snowflake paper was the back side of the green polka dot paper, I just added a little bling and a sticker to finish off this square.

I cut apart some bling border to fill in the little circles on this journal card. I love the layering of washi tape and die cut pieces. The little ticket was part of a border strip that was in one of my bags of border strips and I just snipped it apart.

This pattern paper is the backside of the green/red teardrop paper.

I did add the green thickers to this kit since my other alphas were red and there weren't enough S's in the yellow/gold alpha.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!

3 comments:

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

This is a beautiful layout! So many fun elements like the ticket and journal card. I especially thought it was brilliant of you to stick gems on your journal card! Well done and your skills and sense of humor (Tiz the Season to be Freezin) really came through!

glorygirl said...

Love the grid design you've incorporated here! What fun photos to scrap!

gale said...

Great simple design-the layout and pictures are beautiful! What a cute title too.