Sunday, February 24, 2013

Cutting the Cake--Cheater

The base of this layout was one I did several years ago while in a class at the GASC in Arlington, Tx. It has been in my unfinished layout album for a long time. Several months ago I went through  my album with a stack of photos and added tons of photos  to them. I'm so happy that this layout is finally finished.

Funny story...I actually put my grand daughters birth date on the layout instead of the actual wedding date. I went back and changed it after I saw what I did, but I didn't take any photos of the change! BTW the actual wedding date was August 14, 2011.

Sorry about the glare! I added the journal spot, it's one that I found on the Internet and printed it out.

I love the bright colors in this layout and the glittery thicker alpha works perfectly for this layout.

I popped up several stickers on this layout.

There is a flourish sticker under the flowers that you can see on this photo.

There's a clear overlay with the birds and the outline.

Another sticker popped up.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!

No comments: