Friday, February 8, 2013

Fun Boy

February CKC layout #3 from my Irish soul kit...What's a boy to do when he has a new house and no furniture in it yet? Flip all over the place of course!
This layout was inspired by the February 1st sketch at Stuck. I used my February CKC kit to put this layout together as well as several of the CTMH stamp sets that I pulled out.
 
I used lots of Washi tape on this layout. Here are 2 stamps from CTMH stamp set CC1020 It's Your Day and the tiny burst is from S1204 You Are...

Another little burst.

3 arrows, the large green one originally had a long L shaped end which I cut off and the other 2 I cut out, one with my silhouette and the other with my quickutz.

I stamped another burst here as well s using the border phrase and the word fun from the same stamp set. The word boy is from letter stickers from the sticker sheet.  The large star with the partial circle behind it is from the EP cut apart sheet.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!! 

9 comments:

Angela Coles said...

what fun photos and page

glorygirl said...

So funny! Kids are like that no matter the age. I have pictures of mine dancing and jumping all over a floor we were getting ready to carpet. Give them some open space and there will be gymnastics. LOL!

mandysea said...

How cool are those photos!!! Love the arrows - just fabulous all round!

Katarina said...

I very like this page.Very fun.

Jennifer Grace said...

Ha ha ha, he looks like he's having sooooo much fun! I love your layered arrows on the left too. x

Lisa said...

great photos, lovely layout, super way to cluster the arrows!

Chipper said...

There is so much movement on this page that is makes me smile. It is great that you have used so many stamps. I am enjoying seeing what you have put together with your kit.

sassyscrapper said...

All those arrows really add to the movement of the page. Washi ia always a fave as well as those speech bubbles. Awesome job!

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

Brilliant use of Washi tape and the arrows are so fun! The pictures made me smile and I think the structure and "fun" feel of this layout match the subject matter perfectly!